Corona situation 21.1.202221.1.2022 12:18
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRECAUTIONS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
The health of our residents and staff is important to us. By working together, we will prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Let´s stay healthy and take care of each other during this pandemic.
OPENING HOURS OF THE SERVICE CENTER
Many of our services for residents are available online www.vts.fi/asukkaalle. You can also reach us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling, tel. 0201 277 277 (mon-thu 9-15, fri 9-13). Please note that you can only handle matters at our Office that cannot be settled using our online services or by phone. We always follow official guidelines regarding number of visitors in our office. The service centre may also have to be closed completely, so please check the exceptional opening hours in advance www.vts.fi
Please observe good hygiene when using the common areas. If you experience flu symptoms, do not use common areas. The use of common areas is at the residents´ own risk. Thank you for your understanding in this exceptional situation.
- Only individual sauna slots are available
- The gyms are open but can only be used when healthy and not crowded.
- Jogging saunas are currently out of order due to official instructions
- Laundry rooms are in use, but there should be limited number of persons at the same time
- For other residential facilities (so-called club and hobby facilities), users must always follow the applicable official guidelines, i.e. take into account the permitted number of participants, safety intervals and the use of face masks.
- Visits to flats and any repairs in the buildings will be made wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.